QED Silver Anniversary XT Biwire Speaker Cable Terminated With Airloc Forte plugs.
If you have any doubt about the terminations used or required please send us a message, we will be more than happy to assist you in make the right choice.
This is a single length of Bi-wire cable which has four conductors, if you have 2 speakers you will require 2 of these.
X-Tube technology is used in this cable. The precise cylindrical construction of the silver-plated, 99.999% pure, oxygen free copper cables reduces the distortion caused by skin effect.
The result is a completely neutral speaker cable that allows good hi-fi and home cinema equipment to shine.
All Airloc plugs used are the new Forte range of plugs.
Why choose QED AIRLOC Forte? When AIRLOC Forte plugs are fitted to a cable they are subjected to such high pressure they undergo a process called cold welding which transforms the plug and cable into one solid piece of metal.
NEW QED AIRLOC Forte plugs enable optimum performance and maintain signal integrity between amplifier and speaker. QED speaker cables only use 99.999% oxygen free copper, in many cases enhanced by silver plating.
- If You Have Two Speakers You Will Require Quantity 2.
- Single Cable Terminated With Airloc Fotrte 4mm Banana Terminations.
- Brand New Supplied By QED UK Direct, Terminated By Qualified Engineers At A1 Sound.
- Authorised Airloc Centre And QED Partner
- Cables Are All Made To Order And Are Bespoke Cables