Passive 3-way speaker with 140 watt RMS power for use with hi-fi or home cinema as a standing front speaker.
20 cm (8 “) side woofer, two 10 cm (4″) midrange and a 2.5 cm (1”) Tweeter
White bass reflex body with separate base stand and Gold-plated contacts.
The auna Linie 501 FS is a narrow tower speaker with a 20 cm (8″) side woofer, two 10 cm (4″) midrange and a 2.5 cm (1″) tweeter that offers outstanding
performance with 140 watt RMS power. Ideal for home entertainment applications, the speakers always perform with the utmost precision and professionalism.
Frequency Strong 3-way technology, punchy bass reflex design and perfectly matched audio components combine with the low-resonance wood housing to
offer a diverse sound with undistorted high and mid ranges and a deep bass foundation.
The aluminum body of the tweeters and the gold midrange cone offer optical delights. The high-quality connection terminal has gold-plated contacts, enabling
a perfect signal transmission. The white base stand ensures that the auna speaker always stay on the carpet, even during heavy woofer displays.
For a harmonious interaction with different housing designs, the auna Linie FS 501 tower speaker adorns with an elegant, slim design language, a white finish
and a removable speaker grille.
• Connections: 1 x Speaker Terminal
• Power: max. 280 Watt
• frequency range: 36Hz – 20kHz
• sensitivity: 90dB +-3dB
• Impedance: 8 ohms
• Stand feet
• 1 x Pair
• English manual (other languages: German)
• 15 x 93 x 31 cm (WxHxD)
• Weight: approx. 14.3 kg
- Passive 3-way floorstanding speaker with 140 watt RMS power
- Side 20 cm (8″) woofer, two 10 cm (4″) midrange and a 2.5 cm (1″) Tweeter
- Bass reflex design for powerful bass response | elegant tweeter-proof aluminum and gold midrange diaphragm
- quality screw terminals with gold-plated contacts for perfect signal transmission
- Resonant wooden cabinet with separate base stand and detachable speaker cover