4 Year Guarantee
0% Finance(on orders over £300)
Free Delivery To UK Mainland
Price Promise – We won’t be beaten!Part Exchange Welcome – Call or email your details for a great deal
M-Audio BX8D2 Bi-Amplified Monitors
Accurate and enjoyable
Whether you’re recording, mixing, or mastering, your monitors are your primary reference source. Accurate monitors let you hear exactly what’s happening in your mixes-and give you the assurance that your music will translate well to other listening environments. The M-Audio BX8 D2 monitors leverage a decade of monitor engineering expertise to deliver exceptional transparency and sonic definition-allowing you to enjoy marathon mixing sessions with minimal listening fatigue.
Designed for pros-and beginners
Countless pros use M-Audio studio monitors to produce and mix the music and audio you hear every day. The BX D2 series makes that same design philosophy and technology available to anyone with a passion for great sound. BX8 D2 helps you understand what’s in your mix so you can make better decisions about how it will translate across a wide variety of systems-from MP3 earbuds to car stereos to audiophile rigs.
Rear-ported cabinet design
The BX8 D2 cabinet is integrally designed with its other components for optimal performance-right down to rounded corners for reduced edge diffraction and superior imaging. The custom rear port is designed to minimize air turbulence and resulting distortion while adding additional low frequency extension.
The Class A/B bi-amplified design dedicates separate power amps to the high and low frequencies-providing ample headroom for even the loudest and most dynamic of mixes. Combined with a finely tuned crossover, the design ensure
- Professional class A/B bi-amplified design with 130 W of distributed power for studio-grade cohesive, accurate sound
- Superior transparent sound quality: 8 inch low-frequency drivers with Kevlar cones for rich, defined lows and 125 inch high-frequency drivers with natural silk domes and integrated waveguides for smooth, clear highs
- Versatile, conveniently located XLR balanced and 1/4 inch balanced/unbalanced inputs for connecting mixers, amplifiers, instruments, DJ gear and more
- Magnetic shielding eliminates interference with other electronic equipment ensuring accurate sonic reproduction – ideal for complex studio setup configurations
- Extended low-frequency response down to 38 Hz courtesy of optimized rear ports that minimize air turbulence and acoustic distortion; includes two isolation pads and pinhole power LEDs tailored for accurate positioning and convenient identification of the optimum listening position